- In accordance with Colorado State Law, Dr. Lane must examine all patients on a yearly basis for our department to refill prescriptions. Please call to schedule an annual exam or assessment, if needed.
- Depending on availability, prescriptions may be picked up at the VRCC or called into a human pharmacy.
- Please complete this form and we will contact you regarding your prescription request.
- Prescription hours are M-F 7am-6pm, Weekends 7am-noon.
- This refill form is for the convenience of our clients that have previously been given a medication by one of our veterinarians. The prescribing veterinarian will review the request, and you will be contacted if it cannot be filled for some reason. An email confirmation will be sent for filled requests.
- Federal and State laws, as well as good medical practice, prohibit us from dispensing prescription medications without prior examination of your animal (within the last 12 months), and current knowledge of your animal’s health.
- We are similarly prohibited from dispensing or refilling medications that were originally ordered by another veterinarian. We will be happy to dispense any needed medications after examining your pet.
- Kindly give us at least 48 hours after submitting this form. Please call before you pick up your pet’s prescription to be sure that it is ready.